Though St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta was referred to as the St. John’s “churchyard” early on, you will not find it in the immediate vicinity of St. John’s Anglican Cathedral at Centenary Square. The cemetery is instead located at the intersection of O’Connell Street and Aird Street, Parramatta, just a two minute walk from Westfield Parramatta or a seven minute walk from Parramatta station.
Nearest parking is across the road from the cemetery at Westfield Parramatta’s Aird St. carpark. Parking is free for the first three hours.
- Take the train to Parramatta station.
- Walk north-west on the transitway towards Church Street. (210 metres)
- Continue onto Argyle Street, past Westfield Parramatta. (400 metres)
- Turn left on to O’Connell Street (98 metres)
- Destination will be on the right.
The nearest toilets are at Parramatta Westfield.