St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta is located at the intersection of O’Connell Street and Aird Street, Parramatta, just a two minute walk from Westfield Parramatta or a seven minute walk from Parramatta station.
Nearest parking is across the road from the cemetery at Westfield Parramatta’s Aird St. carpark. Parking is free for the first three hours.
- Take the train to Parramatta station.
- Walk north-west on the transitway towards Church Street. (210 metres)
- Continue onto Argyle Street, past Westfield Parramatta. (400 metres)
- Turn left on to O’Connell Street (98 metres)
- Destination will be on the right.
The nearest toilets are at Parramatta Westfield.