The person recorded as PETER FITCH JARRAL 2d and buried on 3 March 1792 was probably the son of PETER FITZGERALD, a convict who predeceased him and was buried in the cemetery on 21 February 1792.
- Alternate: PETER FITCH JARRAL 2d (c.f. burial record)
- Alternate: PETER FITZGERALD 2d
- Unmarked grave, exact location unknown, St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta
- Son of PETER FITZGERALD (I)
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Grave: unmarked
This profile is a stub. Further information will be added in due course.