JAMES MAGEE was the first person buried at St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta. His entry in the burial register simply reads “Convicts child.” He was the child of First Fleet convicts ELEANOR McCABE and CHRISTOPHER MAGEE (alias CHARLES WILLIAMS). JAMES MAGEE was buried on 31 January 1790. His grave in St. John’s Cemetery is unmarked and its location is unknown. Neither of his First Fleeter parents are buried in the cemetery itself.
- Born: c.1789, Sydney, New South Wales
- Baptised: 22 November 1789, Sydney, New South Wales
- Died: c. 31 January 1790, Parramatta, New South Wales
- Buried: 31 January 1790, St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location unknown, St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta
- Son of First Fleet convict ELEANOR McCABE
- Son of First Fleet convict CHRISTOPHER MAGEE (alias CHARLES WILLIAMS)
- Brother of MARY MAGEE
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Convicts’ child
# Grave: unmarked
This profile is a stub. Further information will be added in due course.