JAMES DICKENSON was a convict who was buried in an unmarked grave at St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta on 20 February 1792. His identity is unclear as there is no exact match for this name in the convict records of ships arrived prior to 20 February 1792. There are however a few possibilities including;
- RICHARD DICKENSON per Neptune (1790)
- JOHN DICKINSON per Matilda (1791)
- THOMAS DICKINSON per Britannia (1791)
- THOMAS DICKINSON per Pitt (1792), which arrived at Port Jackson six days earlier on 14 February 1792.
- TIMOTHY DICKERSON per Pitt (1792)
Further research required.
- Unmarked grave, exact location unknown, St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Grave: unmarked
This profile is a stub. Further information will be added in due course.