The first thatch hospital, known as “The Tent Hospital,” at Parramatta is the long building, right of centre. “A View of the Governor’s House at Rose Hill, in the Township of Parramatta,” in David Collins, An Account of the English Colony in New South Wales, Vol. 1, (London: Printed for T. Cadell Jun. and W. Davies, 1798), Q79/60 v.v. 1 / FL3730763. Mitchell Library, State Library of New South Wales.